We now have an option for you to experience the ICI/PRO conference from anywhere on the planet.
You can watch select sessions LIVE or the recorded version whenever you like.
Here are the sessions available - Times listed are Eastern USA
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm Friday Night’s Opening Ride lead by Tom Scotto and his live band!
- 7:00 – 8:50 am Bio-mechanics builds better bodies. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 – 10-45 am Promoting and Teaching Virtual Rides. Workshop with Gene Nacey
- 11:20 – 12:20 pm Keiser M3 Powered Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:15 – 2:45 pm Master the Music, Killer Rhythms. Smooth Cues. Total Motivation. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 2:50 -3:50 pm Turning your studio into a multi-media experience. Demonstration with Barbara Hoots and Gene Nacey
- 4:30 – 6:00 FREE Big Group Ride featuring STAGES Indoor Cycling Master Instructors Cameron Chinatti and Pam Benchley
- 7:00 – 8:50 am Explosive Training / From basic to ballistic. Workshop with Tom Scotto
- 9:10 – 10:10 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Lecture with Dr Carl Foster & Gene Nacey
- 10:10 – 11:00 am T1 & T2 The one-two punch of cardiovascular (or Heart Zones) training. Case studies presentation with Gene Nacey
- 11:15 – 12:15 pm Keiser M3 Geared Up. Master Class Ride with Karen Lanman
- 1:00 – 2:15 pm The “Negative Split” is a positive thing… Trust me. Workshop with Leslie Mueller
- 2:30 – 3:30pm Cycle Align Post Ride Program. Workout with Leslie Mueller
Concerned you won’t be available to watch a session live? No problem You can register and watch the recorded session at your leisure.
For pricing, registration and additional info visit www.
I have a Podcast with more details + a video tutorial that walks you through the registration process here.